BEC Graphite Rings
Graphite rings are manufactured from pure graphite and are supplied individually or in sets.
The Graphite is self-lubricating, dimensionally stable, impervious to gases and fluids, and is corrosion resistant. BEC graphite products offer excellent sealing capabilities under extreme conditions for longer equipment life and less maintenance.
- Supplied in a density of 1.3 g/cc to 1.8 g/cc
- Available in 98% or 98.85% purity
- Supplied solid, Halved, or Split.
- Supplied in square sections, angled or radiused
- Extensive tooling available
BEC Graphite Packing
Manufactured using expanded graphite tape, producing a square section compression packing that is flexible so that minimal gland pressure is required.
- Supplied in 8 metre rolls or rings
- Resistant to Acids, Alkali's, Oils, Greases, and Steam.
- Max. Operating Temperature : 430°C (650°C Steam)
- Max. Operating Pressure : 280 bar (static)
- Commonly used in valves and pumps in power stations, Gas plants, Refineries, Petrochemical plants, etc...
(Wire re-enforced also available)
BEC Cut Gaskets
BEC offers an unrivaled gasket cutting service to industry using a
range of modern presses. Our equipment allows us to offer a fast and
efficient service to the process industry.
BEC will cut gaskets from materials specified by the customer;
- James Walker
(Rubber / Cork / Paper materials also available)
BEC now supply a wide range of products to our customer base. Many customers regard BEC as a "ONE STOP SHOP"
Our internal sales staff have extensive knowledge of the supply chain within the UK.
Many of our customers use BEC on a weekly basis to purchase items that are outwith our manufacturing product range.
A number of products supplied are: